- Math Honours 10 students from either Semester 1 or Semester 2 (Mr. Murphy or Mr. Oakes), please see your Hon 10 teacher. Mr. Oakes in Rm 226, Mr. Murphy in Rm 229 at lunch.
- If you are 18 and have any questions about how to vote for the first time, please come to Room 283 at lunch on Monday, May 1st. Our District Electoral Officer will be explaining how voting works and answer your questions.
- Students from Semester 1 Philosophy 12 who are interested in going on World Religions field trip must see Mrs. Gallo in Rm 233 asap.
- AP Banquet invitations have been distributed to AP and Gr 11 Honours classes. If you have not received an invitation or if you were in a Grade 11 Honours class Semester 1, please pick up your invitation from Room 141. Don't miss out on this fun event!
- If you were NOT at the headshaving meeting on Thursday and interested in participating, please see Mr. Triggs in Rm 180 today at lunch.
- If you were a scorekeeper for volleyball for Mr. Sodaro, please see Mr. Triggs at lunch today in Rm 180.
- Prom tickets on sale this week only at lunch in MPR. If your date has been approved, you then need to buy them a ticket for $12.00.
- Dry Grad tickets are on sale this week at lunch in MPR for $40.00.
- No AM Dance Fitness class with Ms. Zaseybida Wednesday, April 26th. Please see Ms. Z. at lunch today.
- Pachos on sale Wednesday at lunch in support of Interact Club. $5.00 plate.
- Students registered for IS THE FORCE $ U field trip on Friday, please hand in your forms to Career Centre. Still spots available. See Mrs. Schulz in Career Centre today!
- MAP Day student sign up starts today and runs til Thursday. Students may sign up before and after school or at lunch - NOT DURING CLASS TIME.
- Students writing AP exams in May MANDATORY meeting at lunch today in library. Bring your lunch and a pencil.
- Prom Date Applications and Valedictorian nominations/applications are due this week.
- Career Centre has 2 job shadows up for grabs. 1 at a local radio station and another with a chiropractor. See Counselling Centre.
- Green Team holding Bake Sale today. Baked goods for $2.00 or less. Gluten free and Vegan options available in MPR at lunch.
- Congratulations to Jr. Rugby Team who defeated a combined MBSS, GMS and CNB team last night 29-0.
- If you have signed up for We to She Conference for tomorrow but have not paid Ms. Haze your $10.00, please do so ASAP TODAY! Go to first class tomorrow and you will be excused at 9:45. Wait for Announcement. Bring your water bottle and get ready for an inspiring day!